Toro’s Dingo TX 1000 with vertical-lift loader arm design tops the compact utility loader category with rated operating capacities of 1,000 lbs. and more (1,075 lbs. for the wide-track model). When the loader arms are fully extended, the hinge pin clears 81 in., allowing the TX 1000 to load dumpsters and one-ton trucks. Vertical-lift loader geometry holds loads closer to the machine’s center of gravity and increases loader reach at full height.
- Narrow track model is 2,610 lbs., and wide-track is 2,790 lbs. and can lift more than any CUL in the category
- Total width: narrow track – 33.7 in.; wide track – 41 in.
- Auxiliary-hydraulic foot switch integrated into the suspended platform
- 24.9-hp Kubota 1305 liquid-cooled diesel engine
- Belt-free power train
- 4.7-mph ground speed, forward and reverse