The construction-grade Ditch Witch SK752 mini skid steer features an 860-lb. operating capacity, nearly 10% more operating capacity compared to similar models, according to the manufacturer. An improved operator station incorporates customer-driven control placement with standard dual-lever ground drive controls and an optional joystick.
- Increased hinge-pin height of 83 in.
- 24.8-hp Kubota diesel engine
- Ergonomic operator's station with standard dual-lever ground drive controls and optional joystick
- 74-sq.-in. platform
- Two-way auxiliary control foot pedal lets operators maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment
- Rugged design with construction-grade components
- Advanced attachment latching system ensures simple, secure connections