The 200 Series includes seven skid steers and three compact track loaders (CTL) that benefit from more powerful engines and Tier 4 Final emissions control technology tailored for each model.
- Power ratings from 49 to 90 gross hp
- Rated operating capacities from 1,300 to 3,800 lbs. (50% of tipping weight)
- All models feature electronic engine control, a vertical lift design with greater forward dump height and reach and a 53° dump angle
- Large-frame L230 skid steer and C238 CTL meet Tier 4 Final with SCR technology
- Large-frame L228 skid steer and C232 CTL feature FPT diesel four-cylinder turbocharged, aftercooled engines with a high pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel system and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) only solution that eliminates the need for a DPF
- Medium-frame L218 and L220 skid steers and C227 CTL feature ISM diesel four-cylinder turbocharged, aftercooled engines with an HPCR fuel system design and DOC-only solution
- L220 offers a 21% higher peak torque rise at 1,800 rpm and a 12% increase in power from 60 to 67 gross hp, while the L218 remains at 60 gross hp but has 7% more torque
- Small-frame L213 and L216 compact skid steers meet Tier 4 Final with a a 2.2-liter ISM engine using CEGR and DPF technology
- L213 includes a power increases from 46 to 49 gross hp, while the L215 has a 9.6% torque boost and an increased operating lift capacity of 1,600 lbs.
- Medium-frame models come with the Super Boom design and a self-leveling bucket feature
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about New Holland 200 Series Tier 4 Final Loaders