Mustang introduces two new articulating loaders, the Model 608 with four-post canapy or cab, and the Model 708 with canopy or cab.
- Full-turn tip capacities: Model 608 (4-Post) 4,917 lbs.; Model 608 (Cab) 5,244 lbs.; Model 708 (4-Post) 5,778 lbs.; Model 708 (Cab) 6,126 lbs.
- Model 608 has lift height of 130.5"; Model 708 has lift height of 136.8"
- 45-degree articulatio
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulics are standard equipment and put to work with a rocker switch on the joystick. Detent and pressure relief are included to optimize attachment hook-up and performance
- Power-A-Tach hydraulic attachment system is standard equipment and features a skid steer interface to utilize the attachments you already own
- Inching pedal offers maximum precision speed control, while maintaining the full force needed to lift the load
- Front and rear locking differentials conveniently located on the joystick, one button will activate four wheel drive for maximum tractive effort when pushing into a pile