The 69-gross-hp 320G and 74-gross-hp 324G mid-frame skid steers have 7,150- and 7,700-lb. operating weights and boast rated operating capacities of 2,150 and 2,690 lbs.
- 324G features a height to hinge pin of 10 ft. 6 in.
- Deliver optimal breakout forces and auxiliary flow
- Optional ride control and bucket self-level combination reduce material spillage and make for a smoother ride over rough and uneven terrain
- Pressurized cabs built with a smaller width and weight for contained jobsite areas
- Cab enhancements include heated seats, Bluetooth radio, a rearview camera and deluxe LED lighting package
- Footwell clean-out makes debris management easier and cab-side windows remove easily for cleaning
- In-cab boom lock-out system makes maintenance safer and more secure when the boom is raised
- Include Yanmar FT4 engine systems, flexible control choices and performance package options for adjusting drive system response, boom and bucket speeds, or for setting creep mode on demand
- 4G JDLink Ultimate machine monitoring provides real-time data and health prognostics