The 4200V has a Deutz Tier 4-certified engine rated at 120.7 hp and 354 ft.-lbs. of torque, and a 4,200-lb. rated operating capacity. This is an increase of 21.7 hp and 200 lbs. in operating capacity over the 4000V.
- 11,665-lb. operating weight
- Vertical lift path of almost 12 ft.
- Standard high-flow auxiliary hydraulics offer hydraulic flows up to 41 gpm
- Standard cab with suspension seat, pilot joystick controls, foot or hand throttle, heat and air conditioning
- Includes a 14-pin connector for easy attachment use, two-speed and hydraglide for a smoother ride and less material spillage
- Five easily accessible auxiliary hydraulic lines with flat-face couplers available on the front of the machine
- Large, domed glass front door and wide side windows
- Optional rear view backup camera and radio with hands-free Bluetooth