LiuGong North America has introduced its first compact track loader, the 388B, built specifically for the North American market. With an operating weight of 11,442 lbs., it is one of the market’s largest models and is designed for those who need high productivity or hydraulic capabilities.
- 3,300-lb. rated operating capacity at 35% tipping load
- 6,744-lbf. bucket breakout force
- 0.78-cu.-yd. bucket capacity provides an efficient scoop for loading, unloading or relocating material
- Industry-standard quick coupler design enables use of a wide array of attachments from pallet forks, brooms and blades to snow plows, pushers, blowers, etc.
- 94-hp (gross) Perkins 854F Tier 4 Final engine
- Third-valve auxiliary hydraulics come standard, along with an electrical connection located in the hook-up array
- 25.5-gpm standard hydraulic flow or 35.9 gpm on the high-flow option
Spec Sheet: https://bit.ly/2kojxhP