Gehl's RT135 compact track loader features a 1,350-lb. capacity, pilot joystick controls and compact dimensions.
- 57-in. width
- 76-in. height
- 46.6-hp Yanmar engine with automatic regeneration and zero fuel additives
- Built on an adapted R135 skid loader chassis
- Cab-forward design
- Level II FOPS
- IdealTrax track tensioning system automatically tensions the tracks when engine is on; track tension is released when engine is off
- Compatible with most allied track loader attachments
- Gehl-exclusive All-Tach universal attachment system
- Optional Power-A-Tach system
- Lift height: 110 in.
- Operating weight: 6,510 lb.
Spec Sheet: https://bit.ly/2mlyUIt
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Gehl RT135 Compact Track Loader Debuts in North America