Kubota Tractor Corporation enters the stand-on track loader market with its SCL1000, featuring wide tracks, a narrow body and a rated operating capacity of 1,000 lbs. A wide 9.8-in. track comes standard on the overall narrow, 36-in. machine.
- Integrated track design engineered for durability with the undercarriage welded to the mainframe of the body
- Wide track design, with a rating of 4.0 psi, is low impact and minimizes damage to grass and landscaping
- 24.8-hp turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine with quiet operation, high altitude performance and no diesel particulate filter requirement
- Loader arms reach high and far with a hinge pin height of 84.7 in. and a reach of 25.9 in. at a 45° dump angle
- Travel speed of 5.1 mph
- Cushioned loader boom cylinders and an adjustable platform suspension system that increase operator comfort for maximum productivity
- Comes standard with a keyless start with passcode protection, 12-volt charging port and a 4.3-in. LCD color dash monitor that provides easy-to-read consolidated machine monitoring