The VF1.33B backhoe-loader has a maximum weight of 8,800 lbs. and offers a 11’ 10” x 4’ 7” x 7’ 4” footprint suited for use in tight areas.
- Features a 52-hp Perkins engine, hydrostatic transmission, four-wheel drive, front oscillating axle and parallel kinematics
- Loader offers a maximum breakout force of 11,680 lbs.
- Maximum static tipping load at full turn of 3,300 lbs.
- Backhoe provides a standard .5-cu.-yd. bucket capacity, maximum breakout force of 5,730 lbs. and digging depth is 9 ft.
- Enclosed heated and air cooled cab includes ergonomic seating, an intuitive dashboard and 360° visibility
- Standard limited-slip differential on the front and rear axles, front and real windshield wiper/washer, side rear view mirrors and worklights