The 16,138-lb. TLB840R features a single-cylinder front loader arrangement that offers advantages such as better visibility, reduced maintenance points and a bucket cylinder that is retracted while backdragging.
- 74-hp Tier 4 Final engine and synchro shuttle transmission enable travel speeds up to 23 mph
- Center-mount backhoe with curved boom provides a 14-ft. 6-in. dig depth with a breakout force of 7,560 lbs.
- 1.32-cu.-yd. loader bucket capacity with a loader breakout force of 10,340 lbs.
- Servo excavator controls with SAE/ISO changeover switch
- Optimal turning circles enable safer, easier maneuvering on site
- Transport lock locks the boom and slew simultaneously from one lever inside the cab