Komatsu's 89,300-lb. D155AX-8 crawler dozer is powered by a 354-hp Komatsu SAA6D140E-7 engine which is certified to U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements with selective catalytic reduction and diesel exhaust fluid.
The D155AX-8 is equipped with the latest KOMTRAX remote-monitoring technology with data such as fuel levels, operating hours, location, cautions and maintenance alerts accessible via the web or KOMTRAX Mobile on your smart phone. KOMTRAX enhanced to monitor AdBlue/DEF levels, ambient air temperatures and pressures. The new Operator Identification System reports key operating information for multiple operators and new Auto Idle Shutdown helps improve operating costs by reducing unnecessary engine idling.
- Komatsu claims the 12.3 cu. yd. Sigmadozer blade boosts productivity 15% over a semi-u blades
- Automatic transmission and lock-up torque converter reduce fuel consumption up to 10%
- Hydrostatic Steering System (HSS) delivers powerful turns and counter-rotation
- K-bogie undercarriage maintains alignment between rollers and links for smoother ride and longer component life
- High-capacity air suspension seat with heat is standard
- Rear-view camera is standard and cab display can be set to synchronize with reverse operation
- Komatsu Care provides complimentary scheduled maintenance for three years or 2,000 hours and two complimentary DPF exchanges in the first five years