The TD-8S and TD-9S hydrostatic compact crawler dozers, launched at bauma 2016 and now available in North America, feature Cummins QSF 3.8 Tier 4 Final turbocharged engines with proven electronic controls and a DEF aftertreatment system and wastegate controlled by the ECM. Rexroth dual path hydrostatic drive systems transmit full power to both tracks in all conditions to ensure smooth speed changes, pivot turns and counter rotation.
- Eco mode feature enhances fuel efficiency
- Six-way C-Frame and a robust undercarriage in standard LT (Long Track) and LGP (Low Ground Pressure) versions
- Undercarriages feature a standard lubricated track system (LTS), split link track chains, pivot shaft-installed suspension and hydraulic track adjusters
- Include six-way (PAT) blades in capacities from 1.84 to 2.4 cu. meters and multi-shank (5/3) parallelogram rippers
- Enlarged side door windows and a sloped engine hood allow for a better view of the blade front and corners
- Cab incorporates 30% more space, a high-resolution 16-in. LCD display screen and two ergonomic joysticks
- Integrated technology options include Trimble Ready and full Trimble 3D control systems