Liebherr's generation 8 crawler tractors feature a new cabin, rear ripper joystick, climate control, standard assistance systems and more. Electronically controlled Liebherr work hydraulics allows for fast and precise grading.
With the Liebherr Operator Assistance System (OAS), operators have three levels of smart operator assistance. "Free Grade" offers active blade stabilization during fine grading. "Definition Grade" is for automatic blade positioning when creating 2D grades. "3D Grade" is an optional GPS machine control system to model complex terrain shapes, with the standard roof-mounted GPS/GNSS antennae.
- Six-point blade with up to 4.84-cu. meter capacity
- Grab handle with integrated joystick for rear ripper
- Active Sensor Control stabilizes all blade axes
- Access and descent lighting with delay function that can be activated from outside
- Two independent, permanently mounted integrated sensor circuits for high grading speeds and fine grading
- 9-in. display for operating data, configuration and fine adjustments
- Hydrostatic drive system
- Proactive performance adjustment system
- Eco mode