The 34,987-lb. DX140LCR-5 reduced tailswing crawler excavator features a maximum digging depth of 19 ft. 7 in. and a bucket digging force of 24,471 lbf. It also provides a 27-ft. 11-in. maximum digging reach and 23-ft. 2-in. maximum loading height.
- 113-net-hp engine with standard auto shutdown to help save fuel during non-working conditions
- Power+, Power, Standard and Economy power modes and Dig, Lift, Breaker and Shear work modes
- Standard 7-in. LCD screen with split screen allows operators to monitor machine parameters while viewing both the rear view or optional side view camera image
- Includes an extra-sturdy frame and reinforced superstructure, plus standard permanently sealed and lubricated track links
- Factory-installed options for DX140LCR-5 crawler excavators include a straight travel pedal, two-way auxiliary hydraulic pedal, cab guarding for special applications, additional work lamps and rotate circuit hydraulic piping
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Doosan DX140LCR-5 Reduced Tailswing Excavator