E Series Compact Loaders
The 21E, 121E, 221E and 321E feature Versa-Boom linkage for added reach, visibility, precise parallel lift and increased bucket rollback for greater material retention.
- 54- to 82-net-hp, 3.2-liter Case engines
- 10,168- to 12,676-lb. operating weights
- Bucket capacities from 1.05 to 1.44 cu. yds.
- Hydraulic skid steer-compatible quick-coupler system
- Standard two-speed hydrostatic transmission
CASE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
The 426 to 456 loaders feature an automotive-style cab with 105 cu. ft. of overall internal volume.
- 2.75- to 4.6-cu.-yd. standard bucket sizes
- 13,070- to 30,890-lb. full turn tipping loads
- Refined loader hydraulics with single-lever loader control valve
- High-lift options on 426HT, 436HT and 456ZX models, and super high lift on 436HT and 456HT
- Optional Smooth Ride System
TL210 Wheel Loader
The TL210 features a modified toolcarrier linkage that delivers a 27,740-lb. lifting force on the ground and a breakout force of 23,830 lbs.
- 8,699-lb. payload with a 2.75-yd. bucket or 9,921-lb. payload with forks
- Discharge height of 9 ft. 11 in. at an angle of 45°
- 162-hp quiet, low-vibration Cummins Tier III diesel engine
- Hydrotransmatic transmission with two regulating motors and a pump
- Traction force and speed optimized automatically and without interruption throughout the speed range (0 to 25 mph)
Terex Construction Americas
907H Compact Wheel Loader
The 12,809-lb. 907H combines auxiliary hydraulics, a proportional third-function valve, continuous-flow capability and an optional 33-gpm high-flow system to enable work tool versatility.
- Hydraulically actuated skid-steer loader-type coupler
- 70-net-hp Cat C3.4 diesel engine
- Features a two-speed hydrostatic drive, differential locks in both axles, parallel-lift Z-bar loader linkage and a high-visibility operator's station
- Optional speeder transmission adds a two-range gearbox to the drivetrain for travel speeds up to 21.7 mph
Compact Articulated Loaders
The model 140, 340 and 540 compact articulated loaders feature tipping loads from 1,900 to over 5,100 lbs. (when not articulated) and rated operating capacities from 950 to 2,550+ lbs.
- Bucket breakout forces from 2,433 to 10,749 lbf.
- Can run most universal-type attachments
- Compact sizes as narrow as 41 in.
- Articulated steering allows for turns up to 45°
- 23- to 47-hp Yanmar Interim Tier IV-certified diesel engines
OptiShift driveline technology is now available for the L150F, L180F and L220F wheel loaders.
- Optimizes fuel savings by up to 15% compared to standard models
- Includes torque converter with lock-up and free wheel stator
- Pump and turbine rotor lock together through a direct-drive clutch when machine is operating at a constant speed
- Auto lock-up occurs in second, third and fourth gear
- Reverse By Braking (RBB) function automatically assists deceleration by applying the standard service brake instead of the torque converter
Volvo Construction Equipment
The 12,600-lb. TW80 wheel loader is engineered to be rugged, durable and powerful while providing mobility and stability.
- Center pivot steering allows maximum maneuverability with 40° articulation left or right
- 100% inching pedal allows reduced travel speed while providing full power to the hydraulic system
- Suitable for the material handling for landscaping, golf courses, nurseries, commercial, residential and highway construction
R-Series Wheel Loaders
The 43-hp R420S and the 49-hp R520S feature an electric shuttle shift lever to allow on-the-go directional changes without clutching or braking.
- Kubota E-TVCS diesel engines
- Load Sensing transmission (LST) automatically adjusts speed and torque in response to load conditions
- Standard four-wheel drive, limited-slip differential and rear frame oscillation
Kubota Tractor Corp.
Model 1K Articulating Compact Loader
The model 1K articulating compact loader has a 1,500-lb. SAE rated lift capacity with self-leveling bucket and optional straight mast conversion.
- 48-hp Cummins diesel engine with an easy-access transverse mounting
- Two-speed hydrostatics/mechanical drive line
- 45% limited-slip differentials front and rear
- Planetary reduction hubs
- No-scuff articulated steering enables work on turf and other sensitive surfaces with buckets, grapples and other power attachments
Swinger Loaders / NMC-WOLLARD, Inc.
The 2plus1 mid-size wheel loaders feature a drive system that allows the hydrostatic power of the machine to be efficiently utilized for the operation at hand.
- Speeds upwards of 25 mph
- Tier III-compliant diesel engines
- Advanced hydrostatic drive system consumes as much as 25% less fuel than conventional drive machines
- 28% larger operator's cab
- Four models are available in parallel or z-bar front-ends with special configurations also available
Liebherr Construction Equipment Co.
HL770-9 Wheel Loader
The HL770-9 wheel loader features a new load-sensing hydraulic system with more efficient variable volume pump technology.
- 5.5-cu.-yd. bucket capacity
- Fully automatic power shift transmission with variable shift control
- Includes a multi-stage clutch cut-off, integrated payload system, auto reversing cooling fan, larger cab with improved visibility and comfort and integrated rear-view backup camera?
- HI-Mate remote management system provided as standard equipment free of charge for 3 years
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
744K IT 4 Loader
A John Deere PowerTech 9.0-L Interim Tier 4 (IT4) engine option is now available for the 744K 4WD loader.
- Uses cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology to meet emissions regulations
- Produces 304 hp and the same torque as the Tier 3 engine
- Includes the Quad-Cool system, multi-function easy-to-read color LCD monitor with onboard diagnostics and NeverGrease pin joint option
- Single-side ground-level service
John Deere Construction and Forestry Division
DL220 Articulated Wheel Loader
The DL220 articulated wheel loader offers an operating weight of 27,205 lbs. and a bucket capacity of 2.9 cu. yds.
- 148-hp Doosan DL06 Tier III-compliant, six-cylinder diesel engine
- 9-ft. 4-in. dump height and 3-ft. 6-in. dump reach
- Standard bucket breakout force of 22,928 lbs.
- 19,282-lb. static tipping load at full turn
- Full powershift transmission with manual, automatic and semiautomatic modes
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment
WA1200-6 Wheel Loader
The 477,100-lb. WA1200-6 wheel loader is powered by a Komatsu SAADA16V160E-2 engine that delivers 1,892 gross hp at 1,800 rpm and meets EPA Tier II emissions regulations.
- Engine rpm control system with auto deceleration
- Variable transmission cut-off system
- Dual-mode active working hydraulic system
- Additional torque converter coolerIncreased hydraulic cooling capacity
- Extended service intervals
Komatsu America Corp.
877III Wheel Loader
The 56,438-lb. 877III is powered by a fuel-efficient, 280-net-hp Cummins QSM11-290 Tier III diesel engine that enables it to deliver 48,060 lbs. of breakout force.
- Features a Z-bar linkage and 5.5-cu.-yd. bucket
- ZF automatic powershift transmission with a kickdown feature
- Four forward and three reverse operating speeds
- Boom kick-out and return-to-dig features standard
- Standard limited-slip front and rear axles engage automatically
- Air-conditioned, sound-suppressed cab with ROPS/FOPS
Liugong Construction Machinery N.A., LLC
W190B Wheel Loader
The W190B wheel loader is equipped with a 227-gross-hp Tier III-compliant engine and 4x3 powershift transmission with forward/reverse shuttle lever.
- Comes with four power modes
- Main frame design incorporates optimal weight distribution and convenient service access
- Tightly sealed, heavily insulated, isolation-mounted operator cab
- Expansive flat glass area and low rear hood and frame design provide better overall visibility
New Holland Construction - CNH
1150 Wheel Loader
The 5.9-metric-ton 1150 wheel loader combines a four-wheel-steer system with a rigid frame design.
- 77.8-hp Deutz turbocharged engine
- 9,127 lbs. of tipping capacity even at full turn with a 1.5-cu.-yd. standard bucket
- Spacious operator station allows for 360° visibility and ergonomics
- Single joystick operation allows for precise work with minimum effort and reduced fatigue
- Hydraulically operated quick-hitch
Wacker Neuson Corporation