The 431,000-lb. 994H features four loader linkage configurations that enable dump clearances at maximum lift ranging up to 23.3 ft. Cat's Rimpull Control System allows the operator to adjust power at the wheels to match specific loading or underfoot conditions, modulating rimpull from 100 to 25 percent and reducing tire slippage without diminishing hydraulic capacity.
- Payloads from 35 to 38 tons
- Buckets range in capacity from 19.5 to 47 cu. yds.
- Optimally matched to Cat 785, 789 and 793 mining trucks
- Solid-steel lift arms work though a Z-bar linkage
- 1,463-net-hp Cat 3516B HD engine
- Planetary powershift transmission
More like this: Loaders