The KCM 67TM7 and 70TM7 Task Master toolcarriers come equipped with parallel-lift loader linkage and quick couplers for pallet-fork and similar material-handling applications. The 67TM7 handles a 2.8 cu. yd. coupler bucket or a 3.1 cu. yd. pin-on general purpose bucket for most materials. It has over 5 in. more hinge-pin height than its sister Z-linkage machine, the 67Z7. With over 8 in. more hinge-pin height and more breakout force than the 70Z7, the 70TM7 can handle a 3.4 cu. yd. coupler bucket or a 3.7 cu. yd. pin-on bucket. Like the 70Z7 the 70TM7 is the only machine in its class that has neither a DPF nor an SCR emission system.
- 67TM7: 152-hp Isuzu 4HK1 diesel engine
- 70TM7: 168-hp Cummins QSB6.7 diesel
- Four-speed hydrostatic transmission
- IntelliDig balances rim pull and hydraulic digging force to match conditions
- SimulLoad system allows simultaneous actuation of lift and tilt