Built for heavy-duty applications, the L260H wheel loader is a high-production machine that can load a truck with 26 tons in just two passes. To help it take on the toughest jobs, it offers larger bucket sizes, 15% greater payload, 10% improved fuel efficiency, and 5% more horsepower and torque over previous models. It was introduced with two new buckets specifically designed for the machine – the Rock bucket and Rehandling bucket.
The 34-tonne unit is powered by a 416-hp Volvo D13J Tier 4 Final engine that generates a high torque (1,728 ft.-lbs.) at low engine speeds to minimize emissions and fuel consumption. The high-pressure hydraulic system allows for faster cycle times and increased lift force.
- Redesigned Z-bar linkage lift arm provides a 66,453.5-lbf. lift capacity, 63,778.3-lbf. breakout force and dump height of 10.2 ft.
- OptiShift technology integrates the Reverse By Braking function and lock-up torque converter to further reduce fuel consumption
- Fully Automatic Power Shift transmission shifts gears to match engine and travel speed to the best gear ratio
- Driveline lock-up improves drive response, rimpull, incline performance and fuel efficiency
- Volvo Care Cab with onboard Volvo Co-Pilot displa and optional Load Assist
- Load-sensing, high-pressure hydraulic system
- Optional Boom Suspension System absorbs shock and reduces bouncing and bucket spillage