The HL965 and HL975 Tier 4 Final-compliant wheel loaders come with a standard onboard weighing system accurate to +/- 1%, with automatic and manual settings for monitoring individual and cumulative bucket load weights.
- HL965 comes with a 269-hp Cummins QSL9 engine, standard 4.7-cu.-yd. bucket, 44,313-lb. standard operating weight and a rated tipping load of 32,430 lbs.
- HL975 features a 331-net-hp Cummins QSG12 engine, standard 6.3-cu.-yd. bucket, standard operating weight of 58,420 lbs. and rated tipping load of 44,090 lbs.
- Drivetrain incorporates ZF axles and transmissions
- Include a large, quiet and comfortable cab, 7-in. interactive touchscreen monitor with speed-limit control, enhanced climate control, fully adjustable and heated air-ride seat and centralized control switches
- Improved rearview camera delivers higher resolution and enhanced nighttime visibility
- Extended reach versions of both models available
- Optional Smart Start ignition system
- Include three years of free access to the Hi-Mate remote management system