Weighing in at 32,100 lbs., the ZW180-6 delivers 26,530 lbs. of breakout force and is powered by a 200-hp Cummins Tier 4 Final QSB6.7 engine that does not require a DPF.
- Choice of 3.4-yd. general-purpose or 4.2-yd. material-handling bucket
- Can lift as much as 3,000 lbs. and can reach loading heights up to 12.9 ft.
- Power Mode switch mounted on the steering joystick produces a 10% burst in engine rpm
- Transmission offers two auto modes and one manual mode to adapt to applications
- Reversible, on-demand hydraulic cooling fan
- Front and rear limited-slip differential with positraction
- Features ride control, telematics, auto power-up, an operator-friendly LCD color monitor and automatic return-to-dig function
- Parallel/tandem hydraulic circuit makes load lifting and dumping even more efficient
- Sealed air-tight, pressurized cab includes automatic A/C, enhanced ventilation, sound system with roof-mounted speakers and a tilt/telescoping steering pedestal