A high-lift (HL) loader arm option for the 4.5-cu.-yd. 457 HT wheel loader enables a hinge pin height of 15 ft. 5 in., 23 in. higher than the standard ZX loader arm
- HL loader arm reduces stress on the loader end and improves roll-back torque for easier curling of heavy attachments at full operating height.
- Advanced kinematics eliminate the need for a hydraulic cylinder in the center of the loader end for enhanced visibility to the attachment
- 44,428-lb. operating weight
- 258-hp MTU four-cylinder diesel engine meets Tier 4 Final without requiring a diesel particulate filter
- CommandPlus cab provides high central operating position, seat-mounted controls and enhanced visibility
- Ground-level service access and a one-piece hood for ease of maintenance