The 43,643- to 47,260-lb. Hybrid PC200LC-8 is powered by the Komatsu Hybrid System, which combines an electric swing motor, power generator motor, capacitor and diesel engine.
- Kinetic energy generated during swing braking converts to electricity which is sent through an inverter and captured by the Ultra Capacitor
- Energy discharges quickly for upper structure rotation and to assist the engine when accelerating under work load conditions
- Tested to reduce fuel consumption by 25% to 40%, depending on the application
- 138-net-hp SAA4D107E-1 turbocharged, air-to-air after-cooled diesel engine
- Equipped with the latest KOMTRAX technology
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Hybrid PC200LC-8 Excavator