The 154,700-lb. D10T2 dozer offers refinements to its power train, automated controls and structures for high productivity with greater fuel efficiency, reliable operation and enhanced access for service technicians and operators.
- 600/722-net-hp (forward/reverse) Caterpillar C27 Tier 4 Final engine with ACERT technology
- Engine controller automatically adjusts power output based on the direction of travel, allowing for 20% more power in reverse
- 3F/3R planetary powershift transmission
- Load-sensing hydraulics technology and advanced engine controls maximize the amount of material moved per fuel burned
- Refined large structures include redesigned track roller frames
- Optional powered access systems and platforms for the site.
- Standard enhanced AutoShift (EAS) automatically selects the optimal gear and engine speed combination based on powertrain load and desired ground speed
- Optional Autocarry system and Automatic Ripper Control
- Cat MineStar System offers Terrain for Grading with Blade Control