The Fiori D70 SW and D100 SW dumper trucks with tipper body and swivel bed with 180°, trilateral dumping ability are based on robust, straight-framed carriers with four-wheel steering. The units have load capacities of 7.7 and 11 tons, yet weigh only 10,141 and 12,125 lbs. empty.
- Swivel bed offers the ability to dump left, right or straight off the back
- Pull of a lever reverses the operator’s seat and steering column direction to pull the dumper behind the FOPS/ROPS cab or drive with it ahead of the cab
- Ability to use the same wheel path away from a dumpsite as for the approach enables use for restrictive access such as crossing high-value landscapes or environmentally sensitive areas
- Hydrostatic, two-range transmission provides a choice of low range for “working speed” and high range for “road transfer” speed
- Standard, four-wheel and crab steering
- Street lights allow driving on roads