The TA3SH Power Swivel Site Dumper features forward and swivel tipping mechanisms, allowing the load to rotate 90° on either side before being tipped.
- Measures 13 ft. long and 6 ft. 1 in. wide, providing versatility and performance especially on confined jobsites
- Payload capacity of 6,613 lbs.
- Heavy-duty locking device keeps the skip facing forward while on the move
- Start/Stop Control automatically starts and stops the engine in predetermined conditions
- Capture telematics solution monitors unit location, distance traveled and hours completed each day
- Hazard Detection uses a microwave radar to provide obstacle detection
- Tier 4 engine rated at under 25 hp and does not require DEF or a DPF