The Caterpillar Inc. RM400 Rotary Mixer replaces the RM300 Rotary Mixer and offers many new features and enhancements including 19% more power, an enhanced operating environment and better maneuverability. These features help contractors achieve the demanding job specifications in both full-depth reclamation and soil stabilization applications.
- 8 ft. cutting width
- Weight: 51,809 lb
- Cat 417 hp C9.3 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage V emission standards
- Standard all-wheel drive utilizes four independent drive pumps for maximum torque while providing excellent traction and greater speed for moving around the job site
- Operating length of 31.4 ft. is 17.3 in. shorter than its predecessor, improving maneuverability in commercial zones, parking lots and residential areas, while also enhancing visibility
- Three different rotor speeds help deliver the desired material gradation and the electronic controller keeps the rotor at the proper depth and the machine at a consistent speed to ensure optimal blending performance
- Four rotor options are available for a variety of applications and a universal rotor, that is equipped with 200 point-attack carbide-tipped tools, can be used for either full depth reclamation or soil stabilization