The Weiler S200 soil stabilizer features two rear-mounted rotor options for performance and versatility.
- Available with either a soil or combination rotor powered by dual planetary drive motors with a max drum speed of 150 rpm. The 78-in. wide drum has a max working depth of 14-in.
- Automatic depth set point feature allows the operator to set the desired rotor depth and return to that same depth with the push of a button on the joystick. Depth reading is visible to the operator on the full color display
- Automatic load control anti-stall feature monitors system pressures to set ground speed to maximize efficiency of the machine and eliminate overloading the mixing chamber and stalling the rotor
- Optional rear steer reduces the turning radius from 28.5-ft. to 17.5-ft. for high maneuverability on tight jobsites. The rear steer provides four steering modes: front steer, rear steer, crab steer and coordinated steer and features an auto return to center
- Optional machine tilt feature allows the S200 to tilt up to 5° in either direction to match grade conditions and provide excellent gradation in varying applications
- Operator seat slides across the platform and rotates 357° providing excellent visibility for the operator. High-back, suspension seat and easy-to-reach controls provide a comfortable working environment with access from both sides of the machine
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Weiler S200 Soil Stabilizer