Hannay Reels, the world leader in durable, high quality hose and cable reels for OEM and aftermarket applications, will showcase its line of industrial cable and hose reels for the construction industry at the 2020 ConExpo-Con AGG Show, March 10-14 in Las Vegas.
- 3500 Series Manual Rewind Reel: Designed for 1” and 1-1/2” I.D. hoses for use with fuel dispensing, bulk transfer and fire protection. The economical manual rewind reels are designed to accommodate long lengths of hose
- N700 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Specially engineered to streamline lubrication, washdown, air/water, and a wide array of applications. Features an innovative spring rewind and declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding
- 900 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Built to handle 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” I.D hoses for use with bulk transfer, suction, discharge and fuel dispensing applications
- N400 Series Spring Rewind Reel: Designed to handle twin ¼" through 3/8" welding hose. With a heavy-duty spring motor and non-sparking ratchet assembly, this reel helps increase the efficiency and safety of welding operations
- WCR11-17-19: Rugged portable reel with manual rewind to handle #2 through 4/0 cable to 400 amps
- N800 Series Spring Rewind Reel: A compact and narrow reel designed for ¾” and 1” I.D hose for fuel dispensing, waste oil evacuation, air and water applications. Features a non-sparking ratchet assembly and declutching arbor