The GX630, GX660, GX690, GXV630, GXV660 and GXV690 engines are available in horizontal and vertical shaft configurations and cover a range of commercial, rental and turf applications.
- Designed to offer more power, high fuel economy, low noise, low vibration and low exhaust emissions without the use of a catalyst
- 36-blade low-noise resin cooling fan improves cooling efficiency
- Feature a hemispherical combustion chamber design, higher compression ratio, increased displacement and steel connecting rods
- Integrated cylinder and head eliminates the need for a head gasket for increased cooling and higher reliability
- Advanced combustion chamber design, Digital Capacitive Discharge Ignition (CDI) with variable ignition timing and twin barrel inner vent carburetion contribute to reduced fuel consumption