Designed for dynamic loads, this hydraulic cylinder series is suited for pressure ranges up to 5,076 psi (5,511 psi optional) and operation under harsh environmental conditions.
- Double-acting differential cylinders can be used in mobile or in industrial environments
- Offer predefined rod diameters of 2.56 to 5.91 in. and 20 different piston diameters from 3.94 to 8.66 in.
- Strokes of up to 90.55 in. can be achieved, with option to expand each hydraulic cylinder variant
- Range of cushioning systems, piston rod coatings and integrated sensors available
- Dual sealing concept reduces “stick-slip” effect, prevents leakage and ensures low maintenance
- Bearing positions designed for use in static and dynamic applications
- Optimized lubrication surfaces ensure good emergency running characteristics