The 9067 Series flameless HVAC unit is suited for off-road construction equipment at jobsites that restrict or prohibit heaters running on propane or diesel fuel.
- Compact size of the hydraulic drive unit can fit most anywhere and on a variety of heavy equipment
- Can be installed as a split unit system or as a self-contained model about the size of a small window air conditioner
- Installation of self-contained unit requires a rectangular opening in the cab wall, four hose connections and a single electrical hookup
- Does not rely on engine heat to run an antifreeze/coolant-based HVAC system
- Works with cooler-running Tier 4 engines as well as with older non-compliant engines
- Can be designed to suit any OEM interior cab scheme