Building on the initial development of its High-Efficiency, Hybrid-Flow (HEHF) fans, Horton has announced the expansion of its current product line.
- Combining the best features of axial-, mixed- and radial-flow technology, compact fans address need for more efficient cooling packages and reduced noise
- Designed to engage more of the radiator core through direct and focused airflow
- Innovative compact fan design maximizes cooling capacity by reducing the size of an engine’s overall cooling package
- For the same airflow of an axial fan, the HEHF fan draws less power, improving efficiency
- Hybrid-flow design and integrated shroud improves airflow by more than 20%, while significantly reducing fan noise by up to 5 dB in vehicle testing
- Available in 550 mm and 750 mm diameter range, with plans for further expansion