The PMAX3 narrow-depth axial fan has a minimum axial deflection and is engineered for applications with restricted space that require high static pressure.
- Suited for stationary applications and off-road equipment including radiators and oil coolers, generators, mobile compressors, small- to medium-size tractors, rollers, compact wheel loaders, excavators and more
- New blade root design provides a strong profile
- Offered in diameters from 17.5 to 25 in. and axial depth of 3 to 4.5 in.
- Modular design with three-, six- or nine-blade configurations and pitch angles from 20° to 47.5° in 2.5° increments
- Blades constructed of glass-reinforced polyamide (PAG) with an operating temperature from -40° to 240°F
- Hub constructed of pressure die-cast aluminum alloy