Riveer Treatment Systems are a series of water recycling units which recover dirty wash water from a concrete or steel containment pad and run it through various stages of filtration so it may be reused to wash equipment. Each level of RTS was designed to process a higher level of oils and solids. For light oils and solids, an RTS 500 would do; but for heavy oils and solids, you may require an RTS 5000.
- Integrate with a Riveer Wash Rack and washing products for a closed loop, turnkey system
- Easy to operate and maintain, start/stop system with GripStart - pull trigger on pressure washer to power up, let go to power down
- Stainless steel weir tank to prevent corrosion
- PLC controlled, system is on timers for continuous 24/7 recirculation
- Continuous ozone injection to fight odor-causing bacterias
- Oil coalesking and skimming
- Skid-mounted or enclosed in a 20-ft. all-weather ISO container