The Conti HSC 3 has a 24/32-in. tread depth and is currently available in the following sizes: 11R22.5 LRH, 11R24.5 LRH, and 315/80R22.5 LRL. It is also available in a matching retread, ContiTread HSC 3, available in 210 mm, 220 mm, 230 mm, and 240 mm widths.
- It is built on Continental’s 3G casing for reduced heat build-up and improved retreadability
- The tire also features a wider tread platform to increase mileage.
- The off-road belt package delivers improved penetration resistance.
- New cap/base tread compounds deliver a 100 percent improvement in cuts to the belt during cut-and-chip testing, as well as reducing heat build-up.
- The Conti HSC 3 features good on-road mileage, stone ejectors in the tread pattern for self-cleaning to prevent stone drilling, and strong, thick sidewall reinforcement.
- As an intelligent tire, it is ready for Continental’s digital tire monitoring solutions to identify punctures and creeping air loss, helping avoid breakdowns in a time-critical industry.