The Conti HAC 3 is currently available in the following sizes: 385/65R22.5 LRL at 22/32” tread depth, and 425/65R22.5 LRL at 24/32” tread depth.
- Features a casing designed to resist irregular wear.
- Features a self-cleaning tread pattern, and a rugged 4-belt package to resist impacts, bruises, and penetrations.
- Includes a sidewall gauge for road hazard protection.
- Has the same on/off-road cap/base tread compounds used in all Generation 3 construction tires.
- Equipped with tire sensors, it is ready for Continental’s digital solutions to help reduce heat build-up and irregular wear through proper air pressure, as well as measure casing temperature.