Addressing the technology gap between rubber tracks available for compact track loaders and those available for mini excavators, McLaren Industries now offers its high-performance NextGen TDF series rubber tracks for mini-excavators.
- SpoolRite belting technology increases the tensile strength of the tracks’ internal structure
- Pre-stressed, aligned, non-overlapping continuous belting system ensures equal tension throughout the track belts, reducing the chance of link ejection and structural damage and significantly improving track strength
- Crack and Cut Quarantine System (CCQS) consists of a series of narrowly spaced lug bars that contain the growth of any accidental cut or crack
- Standard features include a four-step metal-to-rubber bonding, proprietary rubber compound formulation, rubber-coated, wear-resistant guiding system, continuous rubber roller pathway and double-offset tread pattern
- Available for numerous makes and models of mini-excavators in sizes of 300x52.5 and 400x73