An anti-vibration undercarriage system is now available on zig-zag bar tracks on the John Deere 333G compact track loader models. Designed to reduce machine vibration and increase operator comfort, the anti-vibration undercarriage system option was created as a solution to combat operator fatigue and enhance user experience.
- Includes an isolated undercarriage, bogie rollers, updated grease points, hydrostatic hose protection shield and rubber isolators
- Provides a smoother ride for the operator and enables machine to travel at higher speeds while retaining material
- Bogie roller system allows for oscillating movement of rollers for smoother transitions when cresting a hill and improved stability on uneven ground, plus enables larger debris to pass between the roller and track system
- Oscillating bogie arm includes only four new, easy to access grease points
- Angled steel shield protects hydrostatic hoses from exposure to debris
- Rubber isolators offer longer track life and allow easier repairs