Terex compact track loaders run on a suspended rubber track system featuring Posi-Track undercarriage technology, and are available with a choice of single or dual suspension and track options customized to conditions.
- Larger quantity of bogies wheels provide maximum ground contact area with low ground pressure and increased flotation and traction even in wet, muddy or snowy conditions.
- Internal positive drive system provides smooth, efficient operation at higher speeds
- Lighter weight, all-rubber track uses composite materials that do not corrode or rust
- Single-level suspended undercarriages suspend the entire undercarriage from the chassis by independent torsion axles, reducing vibration and shock in rough terrain
- Dual-level suspended undercarriages include a second level of suspension that allows the bogie wheels to flex for optimal ride comfort and traction.
- Three track options include general-purpose track for optimal traction in most conditions, smooth turf track for use on sensitive surfaces such as turf or finished landscaping and extreme terrain track incorporating aggressive track treads and 10% more width for added gripping action in snow, mud or other extreme conditions