Bobcat introduces a compact track loader 5-Link torsion suspension undercarriage that provides increased performance, operator comfort and serviceability. M2-Series T870 compact track loaders are the first Bobcat loaders manufactured with the new undercarriage.
- Include an easier to maintain drive motor and continuous lubrication of the outer bearing
- 15% increase in diameter to the drive shaft inside the gearbox
- Additional fifth link on the rear axle increases machine stability and performance when grading, and enhances ride quality
- Larger rear idler positioned further back within the undercarriage provides more surface area for less wear per rotation and supplies more down force to the cutting edge
- Feature an automatic hydraulic track tensioning system, dual flange forged steel front idlers, wider rollers and longer rubber tracks