Crary Industries Inc., the manufacturer of Crary Bear Cat outdoor power equipment, has released the new CH1015H Chipper. This new engine-powered 10-inch chipper joins the lineup of chippers from Crary Bear Cat, and its 10-inch capacity allows for chipping larger trees and less pruning of smaller trees.
"We are excited to bring a larger capacity chipper into our current, proven OPE product portfolio,” said Hannah Tanata, Crary Bear Cat business unit director. “The addition of a 10-inch model allows us to serve more markets based on customer needs."
- The CH1015H features a 57 HP Kubota gas engine, equipped with a block heater for cold environments.
- Rotor has six blades and four paddles for efficient chipping and discharge. The blades are reversible, requiring less sharpening and more up time.
- Equipped with a Digital Display Controller (DDC) that offers push-button control, in-field troubleshooting, and hydraulic system diagnostics.
- Hydraulics are in a self-contained system with flow control to allow optimization of the feed rate.
- Mounted on an easily towable trailer with a four-position, 18-inch telescoping hitch pole
- Additional features include built-in tool storage for convenience and grease hoses for fast, efficient maintenance.