Systems Equipment's Feeder Tailshaft Tachometer is designed to accurately indicate the surface speed of a feeder belt by measuring the rotational speed of the unpowered tailshaft idler.
- Proprietary noise filter totally eliminates spurious output signals at zero shaft speed caused by vibration or noisy decoders
- 1000-pulse per revolution high-level output for maximum measurement precision and electrical noise immunity
- 24-volt peak-to-peak differential output signal dramatically improves signal-to-noise ration and directly interfaces to SYSTEMS’ equipment
- SYSTEMS’ proprietary Lightning Quick Disconnect electronically disconnects the component whenever the system power is turned off
- Differential pulse output eliminates tachometer cross talk
- Rugged, sealed-cast housing designed specifically for the asphalt industry
- Comes complete with weld-on coupling, stabilizing bar and spring