The 3000X Wood Hog horizontal grinder can be built as a fifth-wheel/dual-axle unit (3000X) or pintle hitch/tri-axle configuration.
- Engine options from 350 to 577 hp or available with electric power
- Variable-speed infeed system consists of one 34-in.-diameter top compression feed roll with internal drive and a 12-ft. 4-in.-long by 57.5-in.-wide live floor designed to accept both WD120 and slat chain
- Sloped infeed sides improve operator sight lines for more efficient loading of material
- Plate and pin-style, up-turn hammermill system measures 32" x 58.5" and has 18 double-edged replaceable inserts and 18 rakers
- Discharge system consists of a hydraulically driven, horizontal 42" x 14'2" aggregate belt conveyor discharging onto a 36-in.-wide stacking conveyor with hydraulic fold for transport
- Optional magnetic head drum for ferrous metal removal
- Top-load system with four grates includes a hydraulic hinged door for quick and easy access
- Morbark Integrated Control System (MICS) allows the operator to automatically adjust feed rates and monitor pressures and feed wheel position to maximize production and engine efficiency
- Standard width of 8 ft. 2 in.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Morbark 3000X Wood Hog Horizontal Grinder