Superior Industries' Portable Spirit Wash Plant features the 6x20 Guardian Horizontal Screen and a sand production module and ultrafines recovery module with the capability of producing as many as five products.
- Material is fed to a slurry box, which liquifies it to improve the screening and stratification processes
- Three-deck horizontal screen washes and sizes three products from a top, middle or bottom deck
- Leftover sand is processed through one of two Spirits Wash Modules consisting of one or more Helix Cyclones followed by a dewatering screen
- First wash module uses a cyclone to size and separate material for a traditional sand product; dewatering screen ensures it’s instantly salable off the discharge chute
- Optional ultra fines recovery module washes out -100 to -400 fines for microfine material