Prairie Dog horizontal boring machines are available in eight models ranging from 22-lb. handheld machine for 2- to 4-in. holes up to heavy-duty 395-lb. machine for 3- to 28-in. holes over 200 ft. in length.
- Trenchless technology for installation of new or replacement underground pipe and cable
- Small and lightweight
- Carbide tipped pilot bit turns to bore initial hole; water flushes hole as bit is cutting
- Designed to drill a straight-line hole
- Standard with garden hose connection; can be equipped with other connections or adapted in the field
- Complete line of bits and backreamers available for every boring condition
- Attachments and accessories also available