The redesigned Sidewalker earth piercing tools include 2 1/2- and 3-in. non-reciprocating, replaceable head models that can install 15- to 20-ft. underground runs of gas, water, cable, irrigation, fiber and electrical lines in tight urban environments.
- Body lengths of just under 34 and 42 in. allow for working pits half the size of standard-length piercing tools
- 3-in. model now has a uniform profile along its entire length, increasing striker size and boosting impact power
- Operate at 110 psi.
- Quarter-turn Power Port Reverse feature makes reversing easier and boosts impact power by up to 25%
- Debris Free Tailcone significantly decreases the amount of foreign matter entering the tool body, increasing overall production and tool life
- Clamped rear anvil provides more clamp load yet makes tools easy to maintain even on site