The new 22-ton, radio remote-controlled HydroGuide HG2200 cable winch is designed for maximum efficiency and ease of use in pipe-bursting, slip-lining and pipe-slitting applications. Radio remote control provides operators maximum visibility when positioning the winch by freeing them from a position at the controls on the back of the unit. Operators simply launch the unit’s 23-ft. self-deploying hydraulic boom with the touch of a button and can fine tune its depth to 20 ft. The boom is adjustable along all three axes for exact positioning.
- Line speed and pressure of 2,500 ft. of cable infinitely adjustable within their parameters
- Payout speed can be set from 0 to 100 fpm and pulling speed from 0 to 60 fpm at pressures providing 0.5 to 22 tons
- Wheeled or tracked configurations powered by a fuel-efficient, 24.8-hp Kubota Tier 4-compliant, radial piston engine
- Standard hydraulic levelling jacks make setup more efficient by allowing the operator to adjust grade via the wireless remote control
- All HydroGuide models utilize a similar control platform and feature commonality of parts and large panel doors on both sides with under-hood lighting
- Optional Electrical Strike Identification system (ESID) adds extra safety when working near underground electrical utilities