The GeoRipper commercial hand-held trencher was designed with tight space trenching in mind. It is suited for applications such as irrigation installation and repair, low-voltage lighting, root barrier and other tasks where a narrow trench is needed..
- Weighing as light as 30 lbs, this trencher can be placed in a pickup truck or even the backseat of a car
- GeoRipper GR 16 and GR 20 now include a powerhead option utilizing the Makita EK7651H four-stroke engine, recommended for tough and rocky soils with its easy start up and smooth operation
- Can achieve digging depths ranging from 16 to 27 in. and standard widths of 1.5 in.
- Self-sharpening digging chains can cut through tree roots up to 3 in. in diameter
- Primarily used for irrigation, electrical, fiber optic, landscape edging, root barriers and fencing, it provides contractors with an alternative to large and cumbersome trenchers or digging with shovels
- Disperses dirt on each side in a 70:30 ratio left to right
- Available with a more powerful two-stroke engine
- Can be mounted on an EZ Kart for longer runs that require consistent digging depths