The LineTrac XT accessory can be combined with the StructureScan Mini XT for the location of specific power sources in concrete, including AC power and induced RF energy present in conduits.
- Combines radar data with a magnetometer for accurate and repeatable performance
- Includes easy integration with StructureScan Mini XT, seamless data fusion with GPR data, a 50/60-Hz electromagnetic sensor to locate powered conduits and a rugged IP-65 rated enclosure
- Detects extremely low amplitude AC signals associated with difficult to locate conduits
- Can operate in temperatures ranging from 14° F to 122° F
- Inserts into the front accessory port of the StructureScan Mini XT equipped with LineTrac XT software package